Hi guys! in this article, we are going to see about M.S.Dhoni biography, wife’s name, photos, wiki, and career. Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian former cricketer, he also captained the team India from 2007 to 2017 and the test cricket team from 2008-2014. In his captaincy, Team India won many cups and Trophies.
Most fan followers are there for Dhoni in India. Mainly, in Tamil Nadu, because he played for the Chennai Super Kings team in IPL. Tamil people are calling him by his pet name “Thala”. He is called also “Captain Cool” for his calm and smart captaincy.
M.S.Dhoni Family and Wife
Dhoni was born on 7 July 1981 in Ranchi. He is from a Hindu family, his father Pan Singh worked in a junior management position. Dhoni has one sister and brother named Jayanti Gupta and Narendra Singh Dhoni.
He married Sakshi a star hotel receptionist. They have one daughter named Ziva. Currently, Dhoni uploaded many videos with his daughter.
World Cup Records
- 2007 T-20 world Cup
- 2011 ODI World Cup
- 2013 Leading Champions Trophy Title
|Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Date Of Birth||7 July 1981|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Sakshi Singh Dhoni|
|Daughter Name||Ziva Singh Dhoni|
|School||DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir|
|Net Worth||$110 Million|
M.S.Dhoni Achievements and Career
Batting Career Summary:
Bowling Career Summary:
- Under Dhoni’s captaincy, India reached the top in the Test cricket rankings for the first time, in 2009.
- Dhoni is the most successful Indian Test captain with 27 Test wins.
- Dhoni has the most overseas Test defeats by an Indian captain, with 15.
- Dhoni is the first Indian wicket-keeper to complete 4,000 Test runs
- Dhoni’s 224 against Australia in Chennai is the third-highest score by an Indian captain. En route to 224, Dhoni registered the highest Test score by an Indian wicket-keeper when he was on 193, beating Budhi Kunderan’s 192. It was also the highest score by a wicket-keeper–captain beating Englishman Alec Stewart’s 164.
- Dhoni’s maiden century against Pakistan in Faisalabad (148) is the fastest century scored by an Indian wicket-keeper and fourth overall.
- After hitting a six in the third Test against England in Southampton, Dhoni completed 50 sixes as a captain, an Indian record.
- With his 294 dismissals in his career, ranks first in the all-time dismissals list by Indian wicket-keepers.
- He shares the record for most dismissals in an innings (6, with Syed Kirmani) and in a match (9) by an Indian wicket-keeper.
Read Also: Sachin Tendulkar Wiki, Achivements
“Thala” Dhoni is the most famous cricketer and also a great human being. Thanks for spending your time on our website.