In this article, I am going to teach “How to apply for instant PAN card through Aadhaar card?”. Actually, PAN Card is mandatory for all Indian citizens. Still, there are a lot of peoples don’t have a PAN Card.
Nowadays, a PAN card is necessary for banking transactions. You can apply for a PAN card in computer centers but it will take up to 20 days to get a PAN card. If you need the PAN card urgently then I have a solution for you guys.
The solution is you can get a PAN card instantly through Aadhaar for free but you will get only a digital copy of the PAN card. If you need a physical PAN card then you have to pay money. The physical card will be delivered to you within 20 days. Okay, let’s move on to the article.
Step By Step Guide: Apply Instant PAN through Aadhaar
Important Note:- Make sure your Aadhaar details are correct because instant PAN will take all your personal details from Aadhaar only so before going to apply instant PAN also known as ePAN, check all the details in Aadhaar card.
- You must be a major(18+)
- Make sure you have never been allotted a PAN
- Your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhaar number
- Your complete date of birth(DD-MM-YYYY) must be available on Aadhaar card
- Open “Apply Instant PAN through Aaadhar” page. The website will look like the below image.
- Now you have to fill-up the form with these details such as “Aadhaar Number and Captcha Code”. Finally, check the “I confirm that” button and click the “Generate Aadhaar OTP” option.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and validate the OTP by clicking the “Validate Aadhaar OTP and continue” button.
- Now you will be redirected to the page where you have to check out and validate your Aadhaar details. Make sure all the details are correct and check out the “I accept that” check box then submit the application by clicking the “Submit PAN application” button.
That’s it. You have successfully applied for ePAN also known as Instant PAN. ePAN will be generated within 10 minutes after submitting the application. To check the ePAN card status and to download the ePAN card refer to the below section.
ePAN Card Download | Instant PAN Download | ePAN Status Check
- Open the ePAN download page
- Fill-up the form with your Aadhaar number and captcha code
- Submit the form
If the ePAN card is generated then you can download the ePAN and take xerox of that and use it anywhere. If you need physical card then you have to pay Rs.50 .
Also Read:- Download Patta Chitta Online Tamilnadu
According to me, Physical PAN card is not necessary. I hope this article helps you to apply ePAN card through Aadhaar. If you have any doubts regarding this article please let us know via the comment section. Share this article with others via social networks.